In teams of 2 with one partner working at a time, complete the following for time:
120 Kettlebell Swings 53/35
120 Box Jumps 24/20
120 Wall Balls 20/10, 14/9
80 Kettlebell Swings
80 Box Jumps
80 Wall Balls
40 Kettlebell Swings
40 Box Jumps
40 Wall Balls
Break up into sets as desired but aim to split the work up as evenly as possible. An even split would have each partner performing 120 reps of each movement in the triplet.
Post time and Rx to comments.
- Active Recovery is CANCELED today and tomorrow.
- Check out Yoga for Athletes with Coach Whitney at 10am.
- If you signed up for Ken H.’s rings class, remember that you’re meeting today from 2-3:30pm!
- Congrats to Coach Jeremy and Margie who are getting married today up at Herondale Farm!
- Good luck to platform superstar Jake L. who is attempting to re-qualify for the American Open in the 105kg weight class tomorrow at the Rudy Sablo meet in Garden City, NJ. His goals are to hit 297# on his snatch and 363# on his clean and jerk. Crush it, Jake!
- Happy birthday, Aimee G. and Chris Y.!
Walk for Climate Change Tomorrow!
People’s Climate March is tomorrow, September 21. The March takes place two days before the UN meets to decide on key issues regarding climate change. If you are interested in participating in the March (which starts on the west side of Central Park), sign up here. Email Keith F. at keithrfr [at] gmail.com if you’d like to join other CFSBKers.
The Real Reason You Love Crossfit: Says Who? Science Box Life
21 Words That Mean Something Different When You Have A Cat Buzzfeed