Work up to a heavy snatch for the day. If you a hard time with the first pull, then perform the snatch from the hang.
Work up to a heavy snatch for the day.
Establish a 3 Rep Max. Start your first attempt at or near your last 3×5 weight.
Performance: 1RM Test
Warm up to 80% for a single then:
100%x1 (this would in fact be a new 1RM)
105% + if still moving
Remember to use the same theoretical max you’ve been using all cycle.
Post loads to comments.
- Congrats to our beloved Cruise Director Mare L. on getting MARRIED last night!
- Tomorrow is our favorite masseuse’s last day in Brooklyn. Inka H. is moving to Maine and we will miss her dearly!
- Congrats to Serene, who squatted 315# on Thursday and moved to first place on the women’s leaderboard. Check it out here!
Bend, Stretch, Mobilize, and Stand on Your Hands
- Yoga for Athletes with Coach Whitney at 10am.
- Active Recovery at 11am and 12pm with Coach David.
- If you signed up for Ken H.’s handstand class, remember that you’re meeting today from 2-3:30pm!
Strength Total Tomorrow at 2pm
Coach Jeremy’s Strength Cyclers will wrap up their eight-week cycle tomorrow starting at 2:00pm. Each lifter will be testing their 1RM in the back squat, press, and deadlift. All are welcome to come by and hang out. Get ready for some massive PRs!
The True Cost of a Burger New York Times
Red Panda Does Muscle-Ups
The Serene Beauty of a Blooming Flower, in Gorgeous Time-Lapse Footage The Atlantic