In 15 Minutes, work up to a heavy single of:
Fitness: Power Clean + FSQ + Split Jerk
Performance: Clean & Jerk
Fitness: Find a 3RM
Try to add 5-15lbs from your heaviest exposure yet.
105% + if still moving
Work off your projectd 1RM. Try to avoid failing but use spotters just in case. Use this link to project your 1RM for today’s work sets.
Post loads to comments.
CFSBK Swole Patrol in Nigeria
“These are the awesome guys that lead our little weekend CrossFit meet up in Nigeria – what we are unofficially dubbing CrossFit Naija. They’re US servicemen that are nice enough to share some of their PT training experience, technique and equipment with us. Awesome guys that are building a really open little community here!” – Melissa L
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSTAR!!!!!!
- Good luck to Jake L. who’s competing today to qualify for the US Nationals!
- Best of luck to Coach Fox, Bob S, Ben W, and Pierre D who will be competing in Shoreline CrossFit Masters Throwdown and BBQ today!
- When was the last time you went Ice Skating?! CFSBK is going this upcoming Friday at 7:00pm. To view the details, check out the event page. Please RSVP by Monday at the latest. Non-CFSBKers are more than welcome to attend!
- Today at 2:30pm, the CRASH BEASTS will be taking on the deaded 2K ROW, testing their laborious hours on the ERG. We’ll be projecting this on the big screen, all are welcome to come cheer them on!
Community Potluck Tonight!
Tonight starting at 7:00pm we’ll be hosting our first CFSBK community potluck in 2014! This event will simultaneously kick off the new year, support the Look Feel Perform Better Challenge, and bring folks from all times and corners of the gym together. All are welcome and encouraged to come. We can’t wait to see you there!
- If your food needs to be kept warm or hot, you’ll need to provide your own crock pot or method for keeping it at serving temperature. We’ve got surge protectors and extension chords
- We’ll provide note cards for you to label your dish with.
- When you leave please take everything you brought with you. Do not leave any pots/pans/tupperware utensils etc. They will be discarded that night.
- Parents, we’ve got a minature bouncy castle inside your kids can play in.
- If you’d like to help out (and haven’t already been contacted) we’ll need some hands on deck putting everything away afterwards. If you stay until the end we’d appreciate it!
- Feel free to bring any alchohol you’d like too. If you’re not doing the LFPB Challenge and want to bring some non-paleo booze, that’s okay too.