5 Rounds for Time of:
20 Wall Ball shots
40 Double Unders (sub 20 calorie row or 20 slam ball for doubles)
10 Pull-Ups or jumping pull-ups
20 Wall Ball shots 20lb,14’/14lb,9′
40 Double Unders
For both versions, rest 2 minutes between sets. Score total time including rest.
Post rounds completed and Rx to comments.
CFSBK Member To Do List:
- RSVP for the potluck this Saturday at 7:00pm.
- Register for the CrossFit Open on team CrossFit South Brooklyn
- Check the Flickr page to confirm that you left ALL YOUR CLOTHING EVER at the gym, then go pick it up.
- Make a mental note that there is Active Recovery is no longer available on Thursdays at 7:00am but now IS available Sundays at 11am.
- Consider getting your “Yoga for Athletes” on tonight at 6:30pm with Whitney H.
- Have an insanely nice day.
2000m Rowing Race this Saturday!
Come watch the “CRASH-Beasts” race this Saturday at 2:30. These folks have been training with Coach Nick since late October for the CRASH-B Indoor World Rowing Championship in Boston in mid-February. The race on Saturday is their final test – they’ve already done one 2K and two 6Ks – and will be projected on the big screen. Cheer them on to new PRs!!
1984 Olympic Men’s Single Sculls Rowing final