10 Rounds For Time of:
3 Handstand Push-Ups
30 Double Unders
– Box piked HSPU or Push-ups as appropriate. If you can’t perform a full range of motion press on the box, it’s not going to be as productive of an exercise. Prioritize range of motion and control.
– Substitute 15 attempts or 100 singles per round
– There is a 20 minute cap on this workout.
Post time and Rx to comments.
- There is no Yoga For Athletes this Friday, 11/29. Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey regarding more times for Yoga at CFSBK. If you haven’t cast your vote, please check out the Yoga Schedule Survey.
- We will only be hosting 8, 9 and 10am CrossFit Group Classes on Thursday, 11/28 for Thanksgiving. All other days will be on as normally scheduled.
- Love Handstands? There are two upcoming Handstand Fundamentals workshops taught by Yuri Marmerstein coming up in the city on December 7th and 8th. Anyone interested?
- Crush Week starts today through Sunday. Get stoked.
- There is a new article up on coach DOs new blog, Inside The Affiliate. Please share this post with anyone you know who is interested in CrossFit, if you feel so inclined!
CFSBK Coat Drive for New York Cares
“Grace” with an Atlas Stone CrossFit
What the Heck Is Insulin and How Does It Affect Blood Sugar and Fat Loss? Greatist