Back Squat 1-1-1
This is a CrossFit style powerlifting meet in which you have three attempts to find a 1 rep max in each lift listed. Your CrossFit Total is the sum the highest successful lift in each section. For a detailed explanation on the event and standards for each movement, please read Mark Rippetoe’s CFT overview here. To see how you rank, check out these strength standards.
Don’t forget to show up during your scheduled sessions. If you haven’t registered yet, there are plenty of spots left in the 8:00 and 12:30 slots.
Post loads to comments.
Compare to 12.11.11
CFSBK LGBT WOD Today!
- Sunday, June 9th, 3-4pm
- Followed by post-WOD socializing at Die Koelner Bierhalle
- To RSVP, please go to the Facebook event page. If you don’t have Facebook, you can also RSVP by posting a comment to this page!
- This is also the weekend of Brooklyn Pride, so be sure to check out the other festivities, including the Brooklyn Pride LGBT 5K Run
6 Squat Cleans 135/95
Who should come to the LGBT WOD?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer crossfitters. You do not have to be a member of CFSBK — all are welcome!
- Allies – people who may not be LGBTQ, but want to have fun with friends (and working out at 3pm means you can stay out later on Saturday night!)
- People with an appreciation (or high tolerance) for Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Madonna, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and 80s-90s pop jams