Morning and afternoon classes are cancelled today while we host Kelly Starrett and his Movement and Mobility Trainer Course. Open Gym is on as usual from 6-8pm
About The Course
The Crossfit Movement and Mobility trainer course is a hands on, movement theory based workshop where coaches and athletes will be exposed to the principles of Kelly Starrett’s Movement and Mobility Method of resolving pain, preventing injury, and optimizing athletic performance.
Performance is what drives the human animal, but the human animal can be brought to an abrupt halt by dysfunctional movement patters and underlying restrictions in mobility. Oftentimes, the factors that impede performance are invisible to not only the untrained eye, but also the majority of athletes and coaches. This course exposes attendees to a Starrett’s systematic approach to make the invisible visible. This course illuminates common movement errors that can cause injury and rob you of speed, power, endurance, and strength. Whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or simply someone wanting to live healthy and free from restrictions, this course will teach you how to maintain your body and harness your genetic potential.
Learn How To:
- Prevent and rehabilitate common athletic injuries
- Overhaul your movement habits and efficiently your body’s most effective physiology
- Quickly identify, diagnose, and fix inefficient movement patterns
- Problem solve for pain and dysfunction
- Fix poor mechanics that rob power, bleed force, and dump torque
- Unlock reservoirs of athletic capacity you didn’t know you had
- Identify and fix poor movement patterns in children
- Develop strategies that restore function to your joints and tissues
- Develop effective individual and group mobility programming
Strength Cycle Sign Ups
There are still spots left in all of Coach Jeremy’s upcoming Strength Cycles! These cycles start this week so if you’ve been on the strength ledge… time to jump!
To learn more about the Strength Cycle please click here.
A Cycle–Novice Cycle
Jun 3rd – July 19th
Monday, Wednesday at 7pm, Friday at 6pm
C cycle–Morning Novice Cycle
Jun 3 – July 17
Monday and Wednesday 6:30am
Jun 3 – July 17
Monday and Wednesday at 6pm