Fitness: 3×5 Across
Add 2-5lbs from last week’s exposure.
Performance: 87.5%x1, 92.5%x1, 97.5%x1
If you’re not feeling 100% today then work a few lighter singles.
Get two spotters if you’re not totally confident in your attempt. One coach and your rack partner.
Post loads to comments.
4 Rounds, Each for time of:
40 Double Unders
– Rest about 1:1. There is a 20 Minute cap on the entire workout.
– The Doubles or chosen sub should take no more than 1 minute and the row should take no more than 2 minutes, scale accordingly.
Post rounds to comments.
- Good Luck to Michael R who will be running the Marathon in Florida this Sunday!
- Tonight is Mel’s Rest Day Dinner, have fun all attending!
Partner Stretch & Thai Massage
Let’s face it: after a workout it’s so much better when someone helps you stretch. In a Partner Stretch workshop, you and your partner will learn Thai Massage techniques to increase range of motion, mobility & flexibility, decrease soreness, and to just plain ‘ol feel good.
In these unique Partner Stretch & Thai Massage sessions, you and your partner will experience both giving and receiving bodywork. You’ll feel relaxed and more connected to each other, get a full body stretch, and have tons of fun. Plus, now you’ll always have a partner who knows how to give you a fabulous massage!
Date: Saturday, March 23rd
Price: $75 per Couple
Space: Limited to 12 couples
About Elyse & Sparkes Wellness
Elyse developed Sparkes Wellness to help ignite health in as many people as possible. She does at home personal training, yoga, and Thai massage in Brooklyn, NY. Elyse has taught Partner Stretch & Thai Massage workshops at lululemon athletica, international dance events, and New York yoga studios. She has an ACE certification in personal training, an OM Yoga 200hr RYT, and many certifications in Thai massage. Elyse is currently continuing her anatomy studies at The Breathing Project with Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews.
Thai Massage certifications include:
- Studied with Thai massage master Pichest Boonthumme, Chiang Mai, Thailand. 2012
- Osteo-Thai workshop (fusing Osteopathy with Thai massage) with David Lutt. Chiang Mai, Thailand. 2012
- Chi Nei Tsang (Chinese abdominal massage) with Doris Kolling at the Sunshine School. Chiang Mai, Thailand. 2012
- Advanced Certification in Thai Massage from the Thai Massage Sacred Bodywork Center in NYC, with Ananda Apfelbaum (author of Thai Massage Sacred Bodywork). 2009
Meet Molly Metz
1,434 Unbroken Double Unders in 10 minutes
153 Double Unders in one minute
100 Unbroken Triple Unders
Molly talks jump rope technique and progressions
Amazing 13-Year-Old Boxing & MMA Prodigy
How Long Does It Take You To Warm-Up? 0-600lb Squat in :30