Switch to heavy triples this week. Add 5-10 lbs to last week.
Performance: 9×2 Dynamic Effort 45% (plus bands) x 2 reps every 30 seconds for 4 minutes
Take 2-3 quick warm up sets to get to work weight (45%) then add bands. Focus on moving the bar fast, and being aggressive at the hips and quads with a tight finish position, no soft knees or hips. Dead start, no touch and go.
250-325 Red Band
325-400 Blue Band
400+ Green Band
Post loads to comments.
40 Double Unders
20 Wall Ball 20lbs,10′, 14lbs,9′
30 Double Unders
15 Wall Ball
20 Double Unders
10 Wall Ball
Post time and Rx to comments.
Potluck Pictures are up on the Flickr Page!
Happy MLK Day! CFSBK is on our normal schedule, come on down for a group class.
Kelly Starrett Coming to CFSBK
KStar is coming back to CFSBK for his CrossFit Movement & Mobility Training Course. MANY of you guys have already prepurchased Kelly’s upcoming book “Becoming a Supple Leopard” which will be released late February. If you’re serious about movement and mobility, apply the methods in the book and then meet Kelly in person to deepen your understanding of the material.
The Crossfit Movement and Mobility trainer course is a hands on, movement theory based workshop where coaches and athletes will be exposed to the principles of Kelly Starrett’s Movement and Mobility Method of resolving pain, preventing injury, and optimizing athletic performance.
Performance is what drives the human animal, but the human animal can be brought to an abrupt halt by dysfunctional movement patters and underlying restrictions in mobility. Oftentimes, the factors that impede performance are invisible to not only the untrained eye, but also the majority of athletes and coaches. This course exposes attendees to a Starrett’s systematic approach to make the invisible visible. This course illuminates common movement errors that can cause injury and rob you of speed, power, endurance, and strength. Whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or simply someone wanting to live healthy and free from restrictions, this course will teach you how to maintain your body and harness your genetic potential.
Learn How To:
- Prevent and rehabilitate common athletic injuries
- Overhaul your movement habits and efficiently your body’s most effective physiology
- Quickly identify, diagnose, and fix inefficient movement patterns
- Problem solve for pain and dysfunction
- Fix poor mechanics that rob power, bleed force, and dump torque
- Unlock reservoirs of athletic capacity you didn’t know you had
- Identify and fix poor movement patterns in children
- Develop strategies that restore function to your joints and tissues
- Develop effective individual and group mobility programming