Fitness: 3×5 Across
Add 2.5-5 lbs to last exposure.
Performance: 2×5 Across Followed by a rep out capped at 10
Certainly should get 5+ but may not make 10.
Post loads to comments.
LBBSQ Wednesday e 5/6
As Many Rounds As Possible In 7 minutes of:
14 Lunges (alternate legs)
21 Double Unders
Post rounds and Rx to comments.
We hope everyone at CFSBK is gearing up to see friends and family for Thanksgiving. Below is our schedule for this week. There will be a special Thanksgiving day WOD at 9am which will probably go over the hour a little. Come in and work up a caveman’s appetite before the big meal. Maybe you’ll eat the entire Turkey this year? Also note that there are no AM classes on Friday.
Wednesday 11/21: Normal schedule
Thursday 11/22 (Thanksgiving): Special 9am CrossFit Group Class only
Friday 11/23: No 6am, 7am, 8am Group Classes. 12pm onwards is normal schedule.
- Congratulations to “The Professor”, Samir Chopra on the release of his new book, “Brave New Pitch: The Evolution of Modern Cricket”
- Ellie JM Ran a 6:42 Mile and did 109 Double Unders unbroken!
- Coach Melo Cleaned 160lbs and Front Squatted 205lbs
- Coach Josh Cleaned 295lbs and did “30 Muscle Ups For Time” in 7:07
- Jayme L got 14 rounds and 2 Pull-ups as Rx’d in “Cindy”
- Coach Lady Fox Front Squatted 202.5lbs
- Dan L finished “Cindy” with 22 rounds plus 5 pull-ups and 5 push-ups
- DH3 ate 18 Tacos in 24 hours
- Stella Z got 12 Double Unders unbroken
- Zuben got a 150lb hang power clean
How do we know about all this awesomeness?! They wrote it on the boards!!! The next time you do something awesome put it on the accomplishments board. Your successes, however large or small build the whole gym up.
7 Ways To Make Yourself More Coachable CrossFit Invictus
CrossFit Costa Mesa Split Jerks. Max M works up to 400lbs