Noah B Breakin Bricks
As some of you know I’ve been studying and teaching Kung-fu for several years. My school’s 45th annual demonstration is coming up on Sunday, November 18th from 1-3PM. The show’s a lot of fun and features include women, men, and children showing fighting, weapons, chi kung, forms, self-defense, breaking, iron body, ground fighting, animal styles and more. If you’re interested advance tickets are $12 for Adults and $8 for Children. You can stop by and watch a class anytime and pick up a ticket or shoot me an email at noahbarth(AT)gmail.com and I’d be happy to bring you one at the gym. Hope a couple of you can make it. www.kungfuwusu.com
There is No A/R and Comp Class this weekend due to David being out of town for his birthday. Sorry!
Photoboth Pictures Up
Pictures from the awesome photobooth that Asta and Dan set up at the 5th Anniversary Party are now up on Facebook. Check out volumes one, two and three. You don’t need FB to be able to view these awesome pictures!! Thanks guys!
- Check out Coach Margie pulling a Deadlift PR of 270 at Ford’s Gym in Wisconsin. Go Margie!! “C’Mon.. Pick it up!. C’mon.. C’Mon.. C’MONNN”
- Kate D took the gym’s top female score with a 9:25 “Helen”
- Whitney E tied for third female scrore with a 155lb Overhead Squat
- Dan R bumped himself up to 3rd place for the men with a 6:31 “Jackie”
- Avi S PR’d with a 508 Deadlift
- Andrew M ate 16 tacos at the party. Way to go, Andrew!
Have you PR’d anything this past month?