Fitness: 3×5 Across
Add 5lbs from your previous exposure.
Performance: Heavy 5
Work up to a top set of 5 reps, adding weight to last week. Remember you still have 4 exposures of this left, leave some weight on the table.
Post loads to comments.
5 Rounds Not For Time of:
8 Romainian Deadlifts
8 Dumbbell Bench Presses OR 8 Strict Ring Dips
8 Weighted Sit-Ups
Go a little heavier on the RDL and Sit-ups than you went last week.
CFSBK is celebrating our 5 year anniversary tonight and you’re invited. The party starts at 9 and will wrap up at 2am. There will be an open bar, Taco cart and DJ in house so bring your dancing shoes and come ready to scale up your Saturday night. All are welcome.
Please no kids, bikes or dogs. If you’re riding your bike please find somewhere outside the gym to lock it up.
We’ll also be collecting supplies for those in need. Please bring 1 item to the party so that we can organize a donation effort for those who have suffered from Sandy.
Things to bring (in order of most needed)
– Non-Perishable food
– Medical/first aid supplies
– Clothing (ONLY BRING ONE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING) Not a trash bag full of last seasons fashions. Clothes are not a high priority right now, please bring food abd first aid above all else.
NYC MORE 2012
New York, NY – With the NYC Marathon now cancelled, a group of runners and volunteers are now shifting their focus to helping the huge effort of recovery that lies ahead. “We have trained for a marathon and we intend to put one on. But instead of a foot race, we want a marathon of service,” said Jaclynn Larington. “We continue to draw on the spirit of endurance to turn this day into real action.”
NYC Marathon Of Relief Effort 2012 (NYCMORE2012.org) is about turning a day that was devoted to a race into an all-day volunteer opportunity. Runners and non-runners who wish to volunteer on Marathon Sunday should email firstname.lastname@example.org
The NYCMore2012 website will be a repository of the latest information on how we can provide the most immediate relief to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Runners and non-runners will have access to shelters, supply drop-off sites and volunteer opportunities where they are needed the most. The site will also be a central communication outlet for the various organizations that are sending their messages from a variety of sources, and as we’ve already seen, is sometimes outdated by the time it’s received.
- We are spreading the message to all of New York and the world that we are taking action to provide relief and to educate folks on how they can do the same
- The website will spread up-to-date, timely information
- NYC MORE 2012 is coordinating a day of hands-on volunteer work and drop-off points for food and supplies which will be immediately transported to the locations that need them most