Working in invtervals of :20 work/:10 Rest, complete the following work:
100 Kipping Pull-Ups
-If you havent got kipping pull-ups, or they’re not developed well enough to complete 100 in a reasonable time, scale to 50 Kipping Pull-Ups, 35 Strict Pull-Ups or 50 Ring Rows.
– Push-Ups can be scaled to 75 or 50, depending on capacity.
Post total time and Rx to comments.
Sarah LR Deadlifts 285
Happy Birthday, Coach Noah!
Want to learn more about Noah? Check out his Underneath The Hoodie article
The 1 to 1 BCF Board Challenge!
We have blasted through our goal of $10,000 (currently over 12K) and I am personally humbled by the oupouring of support. So what do we do now? Plow forward like it’s your last set of burpees! To that end, I have a really exciting news flash. Earlier this week I met with Alex Villari, the VP of External Affairs at BCF, who is also a member of CFSB. Alex has gotten the board of directors of Brooklyn Community Foundation to agree to put in $1.00 of their OWN personal money for every dollar that we raise from now until the date of the event. They have capped this challenge at $15,000 but Alex tells me that their Board Chair is open to putting more of his own money into the pot if we exceed this new goal. If we raise $5,000 additional dollars, they will put in $5,000 of their own personal money. If we raise $10,000, they will put in $10,000 of their own personal money. If we raise another $15,000, they will put $15,000 of their own personal money in. So every contribution that we can collect goes twice as far!
This makes every dollar you raise 2x as impactful!! Remember, only a few minutes 2x a week can raise a ton of money, and now even more.
The CFSBK 300 Club
1. Kristin Hoesl $1,305 (The Porkchop Express)
2. David Turnbull $722 (Make Like Champion)
3. Emily Ashton $610 (The Porkchop Express)
4. Tom Shpetner $ 591 (17 Minutes In Heaven)
5. David Osorio $575 (DROMulans )
6. Lauren Borducci $500 (South Brooklyn Seahorses)
7. Christian Reiss $450 (The Porkchop Express)
7. Jay Riengold $450 (DROMulans )
8. Mike Mishik $415 (Buns Of Steel)
9. Peter Mattis $350 (Avi’s Calves)
10. Janelle Rooks $310 (Buns Of Steel)
11. Sarah Marquez $305 (17 Minutes In Heaven)
The Brooklyn Community Foundation Series:
Self Help Community Services Inc