Fitness: 4 Warm-Up Sets then your final 3×5 LBBSQ exposure.
If you cleared every rep and squatted heavier 5’s than ever before consider this a successful cycle! Hold on to these numbers as you’ll be working off of them soon.
Performance: 4 Warm-Up Sets then: 1-1-1-1-1
Time to go for a new heavy single and see where you’re at. Take as much time as you need to get these done. Experiencing a failed lift would be appropriate today but you shouldn’t fail more than 1x. Know thyself.
Post loads to comments.
3 Rounds Not For Time of:
Palloff Press x15 each side
Split Squats x8 each
Use a Thick Blue Bumper to elevate your back Foot. Load with dumbbells held at a hang or a barbell in a front rack.
Godspeed You! Ragnarians
Posi vibes sent to our two Ragnar Relay teams, Skull and Borgs 1 & 2. Right now you’re running your butts off and we’re checking the computer. You win! Please keep us updated with your progress!
Fight Gone Bad Report:$5,820 Raised!
Team SBK is killing it! We’re inching closer to $6,000 raised and over halfway to our goal of $10,000. Check out our top 5 fundraisers:
1.Kristen Hoesl: (The Pork Chop Express) $733
2. Christian Reiss: (The Pork Chop Express) $400
3: Emily Ashton: (The Pork Chop Express) $385
4. Jay Reingold: (The DROMulans) $350
5: Mike Mishik: (Buns Of Steel) $305
5: Sarah Marquez: (17 Minutes In Heaven) $305
Ideas for Teams:
Keep the group email chain flowing! If things are a little quiet then the captain should step in and shake things up. Here are some things to talk about. Be Weird!
- Let everyone know when you’ve raised some $ for the team.
- Strategise uniforms
- Plan a trick play to win the big game
- Decide who’s starting at each station
- Plan a meet-up at Open Gym, do 1:00 Pressure tests for each movement to get baseline numbers and figure out scaling options
- Upload pictures to the team page. Who can provide the best emblem?
- Practice team communication and strategy with a bank heist
MEAT CSA MEMBERS! Take the online survey:
New CFSBK Strength Cycle with Coach Jeremy dates available!