Remember tomorrow is Movie Night at CFSBK! We’ll be showing Star Wars and 7pm and Pumping Iron at 9:15pm. Stay for both of just come for one, all are welcome. Herschel will be there!
Save travels to Coach Margie as she heads off for Wisconsin today. To say she will be missed is a profund understatement!
Check Out Krishnan’s Video
Want to know more about GMOs? Want to hear some catchy jamz? Want to see Krishnan V’s awesome editing and production skillz. Click here!
Subway Series Tomorrow!
Best of luck to Team SBK as they take on Event 3 of the CrossFit 2012 Subway Series at CrossFit LIC. Our guys and gals will be taking on the following “Diane” variant:
As Many Reps As Possible in 7 minutes:
3 Deadlifts, 225/155#
3 Handstand Push-Ups
6 Deadlifts, 225/155#
6 Handstand Push-Ups
9 Deadlifts, 225/155#
9 Handstand Push-Ups
12 Deadlifts, 225/155#
12 Handstand Push-Ups
adding 3 rep rounds until the clock runs out
Scoring is one point per rep.
Good luck, team!
Friday Trivia Questions:
1. During what war was the star spangled banner written?
2. Due to no particular belief in deity, which religion is often regarded as a philosophy?
3. What kind of bird can dive the deepest below sea level – about 500 meters underwater?
4. In 1783, the French brothers Montgolfier helped people go where no one had gone before, when they invented what?
5. A “perfect number” is one in which the sum of the divisors of the number add up to the number. The first “perfect number” is 6, because its divisors are 1,2,3. What is the second perfect number?
6. France borders five countries. Two of them are Germany and Switzerland. Can you name the other three?
7. Between noon and midnight, how many times do the hands of a clock form a right angle?
As always, no researching allowed. If you know the answers post to comments, even if someone else already answered and you didn’t read it yet!
Brooklyn Is Flooding Gawker
P90X Is a Fascist Workout iOfTheTiger