CFSBK Badass Report:
- Coach Jeremy hit his “2/3/4/5” (220 Press, 335 Bench, 435 Squat, 500 Deadlift)
- Martha S hit a 7lb Squa PR at 122lbs
- Chris P (CP) hit a 25lb Deadlift PR at 295lbs
- Noah B Got his Kipping Pull-Up Mojo
- Sarah LR got a 5lb Deadlift PR at 265lbs
- Kristen H (KH) hit a Double Under PR with 42 Reps Unbroken
- Jess B (J-Bails) also hit a Double Under PR with 50 Unbroken AND a 290lb Deadlift PR
- Ron W got his first 3 double unders linked together
- Lana Z got a 210 Deadlift PR, 85lb Clean and Jerk PR and 7 Strict Push-Ups
- Dan H (DH3) got a 10lb Press PR at 170lbs and an 8:43 Helen
- Sarah W (WORM) hit the leaderboard with a 7’1″ Standing Broad Jump
- Kyla also placed leaderboard with a 6’9″ Standing Broad Jump
Great work, Team SBK! If you’ve gotten better recently, share it with us on the gym Accomplishments Board! Also, a new month brings new short term goals. Next time you’re in the gym post how you’d like to get better this month on the Goals Board.
AskAthletes is running a contest on their Facebook page where you have 4 sentances to explain why you should win a free month to your CrossFit gym. CFSBK is participating in this event along with about 150 other affiliates. The winner of the contest wins 1 month of training at their gym. Give it a shot and see if you can win!
What is your current music obsession?
CrossFit and SAT Prep CrossFit Norcal
California Strength Preps for 2012 Weightlifting Nationals Youtube