Happy Belated Birthday, Josh L
CFSBK is proud to be working with Si Se Puede! Women’s Cooperative for our in house cleaning needs. We Can Do It! Inc. is a women-owned, women-run business designed to create living wage jobs that will be carried out in a safe and healthy environment, and that promotes social supports and educational opportunities for its members.
Rest Day Dinner #1
Tonight is the first Rest Day Dinner of the Paleo Challenge hosted by Michele K. This event is filled but luckily there are plenty more dinners coming up. Check out the schedule below to see what’s on tap and if you’d like to host a future event.
- 01/06/12 Rest Day Dinner #1
- 01/13/12 Rest Day Dinner #2
- 01/21/12 CFSBK January Potluck
- 01/27/12 Rest Day Dinner #3
- 02/03/12 Rest Day Dinner #4
- 02/10/11 Rest Day Dinner #5
- 02/17/12 Rest Day Dinner #6
- 02/24/12 Rest Day Dinner #7 (Needs Host)
- 03/10/12 End of Challenge Potluck and Awards Ceremony
If you’re going to tonights event, what do you plan on bringing?
Check out these upcoming Opportunities to increase your stats!
- 01/06/12 Coach Noah’s Double Under Work Shop: 4 Slots Left
- 01/09/12 Strength Cycle C Starts: 2 Slots Left
- 01/10/12 Strength Cycle B Starts: 2 Slots Left
- 01/21/12 Tough Titsday Plus Starts: 6 Slots Left
- 01/22/12 Tough Titsday Novice Starts: SOLD OUT!
Quote for all the Paleo Challengers:
“I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self.”
What was your favorite music of 2011?