5x250m Sprints on Erg
Rest 5:1 [example: if you rowed a :40 250m you will rest 200s (3:20s)]Compare to 7.5.09
Post times to comments.
Beginners-Skin the Cats
Post option to comments.
Happy Birthday Dear David, Happy Birthday to You!!
Please Join us in wishing a very happy birthday to our fearless leader David Osorio and his lady Sam S! David turns 26 today! When you see him, give him a hug (don't be creepy) or a handshake and make sure to leave a message on the blog. Without David and his continued hard work and dedication this gym and the amazing community that has grown out of it would not exist.
David, have a wonderful day and we all hope that 26 is another year of continued health, happiness and success!
Got a favorite David Osorio moment? Post hilarious annecdotes and touching stories of friendship to comments.
Congratulations to Gabrus and his rugby team the Village Lions on winning their game this past weekend and moving up to Division 1!
On the goal/accomplishments front we're a little over a week in to November and already people are working on and knocking out their November goals.
- Isaac W. hit is goal of 2 Double Unders and is now bumping that number up to 10
- Isaac G. (no relation) hit 225 for a BIG FSQ PR
- The Foxes hit his and hers PRs in Annie with Jess at 6:57 and Chris at 4:57
- Carrie M. hit her first strict pull-up
- Peter H. hit 19 consecutive doubles and an FSQ of 185
- Nick Klagge and Joe W. put up 200 for a 1-RM FSQs
- Samir C. has 10 consecutive 20# weighted pull-ups under his belt now
- and finally Lil' Stephie Rivera Front Squatted 85lbs
Congratulations to all the athletes who have hit PRs and achieved goals already. Remember we LOVE giving you shine and the Accomplishment board is the best way outside of the blog to let us know how your hard work is paying off.