As Many Rounds as Possible in 15 Minutes of:
10 reps, Power Clean at 75% Bodyweight
15 reps, Push-ups
20 reps, Squats
Scale Power Cleans to 65%, 55% or 45% depending on capacity.
Post rounds to comments.
Jim Cawley and Bruce Evan's 10 General Physical Skills
1. Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – the ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen
2. Stamina – the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
3. Strength – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units to apply force.
4. Flexibility – the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power – the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed – the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Coordination – the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movements.
8. Agility – the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
9. Balance – the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
10. Accuracy – the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
CrossFit Queens launches their first class this Sunday!