Workout of the Day
Work up through 5 total progressive sets, work up to a heavy 10 on the shoulder press. Try to make the top position your rest and use a dynamic but controlled rebound at the bottom of each rep. Use the guide below to get a sense of what your training should look like today.
Empty Barbell x10
1. Light weight x10 (something you could do for 20 reps)
2. Medium weight x10 (somthing you could do for 15 reps)
3. Hard weight x10 (something you could do for 12 reps)
4. Hard weight x10? (something you hope you can hit 10 reps on)
5. Last weight x10? (either one more jump or if the prior set was your max then drop to 85-90% and go for one more set of 10)
EMOM x 4 Rounds:
A: :40 Wall Walks
B: :40 Box Jump Overs
C: :40 Floater Exercise
D: 1:00 Rest
:40 No Push-Up Renegade Rows
:40 Sit-Ups or Tuck-Ups
:40 Reverse Lunges
Pick a third movement that compliments your training week and perform :40 on :20 off of this 4 station EMOM. Move at a steady but challenging pace.
Who does Fight Gone Bad actually benefit?
The short video below showcases some of the real people and represent so many more that benefit from the work of Brooklyn Community Housing & Services. People who need support getting back on their feet with dignity and necessary resources. If you’re on a Fight Gone Bad team, remember that we keep this event free and ask that everyone donate at least $30 to themselves or a teammate. If you’re not doing Fight Gone Bad, this is a great way to support a fellow CFSBKer who is! We have 80 people registered for the event, so show them and the greater Brooklyn community some love!