Workout of the Day
Every 3:00 for 5 Rounds
12 Kipping Pull-Ups
12 Box Jump Overs
Focus on your Pull-Up efficiency on today’s workout and choose a rep range that will take you no more than 1-2 sets to complete each round. If you’re a pull-up ninja try to go unbroken each round but DONT TEAR YOUR HANDS!!
KPU: 6-8 Kipping / 4-8 Strict or Banded / 12 Self Assisted
Perform 3 Progressive Rounds for quality and load:
A1) Dumbbell Curls x8-12
A2) FLOATER MOVEMENT
– 10 Heavy DB Thrusters
– 10 Double KB Deadlifts
– 10+ Normal or Ring Push-Ups
For the floater, choose a movement that you havent hit this week as much or want additional work on. Tomorrow we have wall ball and C2 Rowing. Sunday we have bench press.
CrossFit Group Class Programming Template (WK5/8)
Soren doing a little grunt work on the sled earlier this week
WET HOT AMERICAN THROWDOWN TONIGHT
Yesterday’s post had the full details and event descriptions for the WHATD. All are welcome to attend! The first heat will kick off at 4:30pm and we’ll go until about 7:30pm or so. As a reminder, there are no normal CrossFit Group Classes this evening. Just the WHATD and Open Gym.
- Warm up will be DIY!
- Be sure to arrive 15 min SHARP before your heat READY TO LIFT! We will be briefing the workout and answering questions prior to start of your heat time. We plan to start ON TIME.
- As soon as you are eliminated from the EMOM or finish the EMOM, head across the street to complete your floater WOD! If there is a traffic jam, head back across to cheer on your peers and check on the line in a moment! No stress, you will have approximately 45 minutes after you lift to get this done!
- All briefs to follow will be approximately 15 min before the start of every HEAT 1
- BYOBIG ENERGY and beverages
- Dress to impress. Duh.
- If you’d like to lend a hand with setup/breakdown of equipment in between events, we’d love that!