Workout of the Day
In no more than 9 total sets work up through a heavy 5, 3 and 1 rep on the shoulder press. Try to add weight every work set and not miss any reps.
8 Strict HSPU
16 (total) weighted Reverse Lunges
If you’re doing the Open tomorrow, use this as an aerobic recovery workout and don’t go too heavy on the lunges.
HSPU: Sub full ROM box piked or 16 DB Shoulder Presses
Welcome recent Foundations grads, Nealon, Matt, Erin and Anthony!
SIGN UP FOR 22.2 FRIDAY NIGHT FEVER!
Starting at 6pm on Friday we’ll be running three heats of 10 athletes performing 22.2! In order to get a slot sign up on the google doc below. We’re also looking for volunteers who are able to act as judges in each of these heats. You can sign up to judge via the same spreadsheet. We will review all standards prior to each heat.
– The heat you sign up for is the START time for your workout. Please be in 597 15 minutes prior to your selected time to get briefed on the workout standards and get your station set up. If you don’t show up prior to your heat start time you may be removed from your heat.
– Warm-Ups are DIY for FNF. You can warm-up in 608 prior to your start time.
– FNF is a community event, we encourage spectators as well as participants to hang around or come early, stay late and judge another heat to make everything run smoothly.
– FNF is a free event which will not count against your membership. This event is open to CFSBK members and you MUST be registered for the Open to participate.
– Please take a moment to review all the movement standards listed on the CrossFit Games site for additional clarity.
– Didn’t get into FNF? We’ll be running this workout tomorrow all day in group classes!