SKILL: Wall Walks or Handstand Walking
5 Intervals of:
5 Wall Walks
15 Box Jumps
AMRAP Row Cals in remaining time
You should finish the first two exercises in roughly 90 seconds before moving onto the row. Adjust your reps to roughly fit into that time frame.
Alchemy @ Home
Virtual Class Zoom Room (Password: alchemy)
Alchemy @Home: 10am
Coach Led Dynamic Warm up
Pressing Turkish Get Up
Alternate arms and rest as needed between reps, working up to a heavy load if you have the option to.These are Pressing Turkish Get Ups, with a press at each position on the way up.
Tabata Monster Mash Up
1) Alternating Arm Ballistic Rows
2) Hollow Body Crush Grip Floor Presses
3) Alternating Single Arm Snatches
4) Goblet Bottom of a Squat Hold
Alternate movements for 32 total rounds
Kristine Andali hanging out on the Peg Board
- There is still room in our upcoming AntiGravity Strength cycle!
- Coach Brett is putting on another Knee Strength, Stability and Range of Motion Seminar on 8/29
- We have a Wim Hof Method Seminar on 9/12
The Wall Walk CrossFit