Perform 5 sets of 1 rep at the same weight. Attempt to go heavier than last week’s 3x1s. If you’re feeling good and would like to build through the 5 sets, that’s okay too.
5 Rounds for Quality and load of:
10 Bench Press
20 cal Row
This workout is not for time, use the row as an active rest keeping the intensity at what feels like 60% effort on the row and an 80% effort on the bench.
CrossFit Group Class Programming Template
Alchemy @ Home
Virtual Class Zoom Room (Password: alchemy)
Alchemy @Home: 7am
Morning Mindfulness: 8am
6 Tall Kneel to Stand (alternate legs)
3 Wall Walks
6e Sprinter Skips
:15e Adductor Bias Side Plank
A1: Plyo Push Ups
4 x 3-5 Reps directly into 10 Slow Tall Plank Shoulder Taps
A2: Kneeling Jumps
4 x 3-5 Reps directly into 10 Squat Internal Rotation Knee Drops
35 Low Box Runners
8e Cross Body Clean to Rotational Press
8e Single Arm Front Rack Ipsilateral Cossack Squats
Franklin with dem post Fran feelz
Wet Hot American Throwdown is Tonight!
Attention competitive functional fitness fans! Tonight is the CFSBK WHATD where some CFSBKers will throw down in a friendly and fun competition followed by an optional social. All are welcome to come spectate! Heats will go from 5pm-7pm after which we’ll head to a nearby watering hole for amrap beers and cheers. Come thru!
Notes for competitors
- Be sure to show up EARLY to your heat time. We plan to start briefing the workout ideally 10 min before the start of your heat time. If everybody is here and ready, the more timely we can be!
- Come warm and ready to compete at the start of your heat time. We will not be providing a warm up for the group.
- Remember, your floater workout must be complete by the end of the night. Ideally BEFORE you complete workout B. Your grip might be a little smoked!
- Your heat times are listed below. We plan to run on time! We would also love a few helping hands to assist with cleanup/setup throughout the event. The more help, the smoother things will run!
- You don’t have to dress up, but 80s themed fitness/camp wear is HIGHLY encouraged. Per usual, you know I will be dressed the part 🙂