Mid-Hang Power Clean:
Work up to a heavy triple with no misses. Focus on power and speed, and on receiving the barbell in a strong rack position.
Post loads to comments.
Week 2 of 2
Post time and Rx to comments.
1. Want to get a lot stronger in the new year? New cycles of our popular, long running Starting Strength program begin next week, and there are still a few spots left in the A, B, and E cycles. Go HERE to learn more and register.
2. Learn something new in 2020 by putting yourself in the expert hands of a certified Wim Hof Method Instructor to learn the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing Technique, Cold Exposure, and Commitment. Join us February 2nd for a Wim Hof Fundamentals workshop! Go HERE for more info and to sign up.
3. Thinking about those new year’s resolutions and how to accomplish them today? Join us Sunday, January 12th for a Yoga, Mindfulness, and Intention Setting Workshop! We’ll be meditating on a time when you were successful at overcoming an obstacle, no matter how small, and what practices helped you to do so. You’ll identify a goal for the future and begin to clarify for yourself not only how to get here but why it matters to you. This community workshop is free and open to all members and non-members with a suggested $20 donation.
4. This workshop will coincide with the start of the 2020 Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge. On Thursday, we posted an intro video from Coach Fox to get you started. Sign up today to build better nutrition habits with a supportive crew!
5. Our new 6-week training schedule kicks off tomorrow. Check tomorrow’s post for all the details!
Young Guns: The Next Generation of Games Athletes Morning Chalk Up
Parkinsons, Alzheimer’s, and the New Science of Hope CrossFit