A1) Dumbbell Lat Pullovers:
3 x 12-15 @ 4121
A2) Landmine Rotations:
3 x 12-16 @ 4121
Add weight and/or reps to last week. Rest :30 between movements, 1:00 between sets.
Post loads to comments.
Week 4 of 6
Every Minute on the Minute x 15:
1) 10/7 Calorie Bike
2) 15 Russian Kettlebell Swings
3) :20-:30 Forearm or Ring Plank
Post work to comments.
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Thanks to everyone who has donated to our coat and canned goods drive! Coats will be donated to New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital to help those in need of warmth this winter. Canned food will go to CHIPS (right around the corner on 4th). The bins will be out until Monday at noon if you’d still like to drop something off.
2. Join us this Saturday, December 14th for our 6th Art Show! The evening will feature free drinks, musical performances, and great art by your fellow CFSBKers. Check out the event page for more info.
3. There are still some spots on the stand-by list to get tattooed by Jim Gentry at the Art Show. Go HERE to grab one!
4. Put yourself in the expert hands of a certified Wim Hof Method Instructor to learn the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing Technique, Cold Exposure, and Commitment. Find out how you can utilize oxygen and cold exposure to optimize body & mind, and learn about the underlying physiology. The Wim Hof Fundamentals workshop returns to CFSBK on December 15th!
4. One of our longtime members, Samir C. is offering a new philosophical counselings service and wants to share it with the community. Here is his Psychology Today profile and here is his blog post about it.
The Strict Toes-to-Bar CrossFit
4 Coaches Reveal Their Best Exercises for a Functional Core BarBend