Tall Kneel to Standing / Bent Over Row Superset
A1) Tall Kneel to Standing (Dual Kettlebell Rack, Goblet, or Prisoner):
3-4 x 10-12 Alternating Legs
A2) Dumbbell Bent Over Row
3-4 x 10-12
Post loads to comment.
Week 2 of 4
5 Rounds or 20 Minutes for Quality:
270m Run or :90 Air Bike
16 Alternating Cossack Squats, Goblet loading
50′ or 75′ Bear Crawl
20 Hollow Rocks
Post work to comments.
View this post on Instagram
Open Intramural League Rankings: Week 2 Results
The Update Show is back this week to recap the Open Intramural League as we head into 20.3! Coaches Brett, Keith, David, and the office reindeer (gainzdeer?) catch you up on the league standings and other cool stuff pertaining to the Open. Stop reading and just watch!
Current Ranking – Team – Overall Average
1. The SMurphs: 21.76
2. The Pumpkin Spiced Lat-Days: 23.6
3. Black Jacked: 24
4. Tyrannosaurus Flex: 24.22
5. Muscle-Up Buttercups: 25.13
To find out what happens next, join us tonight starting at 7:00pm for our third Friday Night Lights event of the season. Everyone is welcomed to participate.
Go HERE to sign up for a heat!
Please note that we’ll be offering 4:30pm and 5:30pm classes on Friday nights throughout the Open, but Friday 6:30pm classes will be cancelled. Because Friday is no longer a scheduled rest day, we’ll be running the Open Workouts only during Friday Night Lights and Saturday group classes. You can, of course, also do the workouts during Open Gym.
News and Notes
- This weekend’s 2-hour Wim Hof workshop is cancelled. We’ll have info on another upcoming Fundamentals Workshop soon!
- This Sunday’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.
- Missing something? It might be in our most recent lost and found dump! Be sure to claim you stuff before we donate it to CHIPS in a couple of weeks.
- Starting next week, we’ll be adding additional Short Circuit classes at 9am on Tuesday and Thursdays. More chances to get your fitness on with us!
3 Broken Ribs Couldn’t Keep Ruth Bader Ginsburg Out of the Gym Men’s Health
Open Workout 20.3 Description and Strategies Morning Chalk Up