30 Deadlifts 225/155
30 Box Jumps 24/20
Partners may break up the reps however desired. Barbell load should be medium-heavy for you, something you could perform a set of 12+ reps with.
Rest 5:00, then…
30 Calorie Row
15 Handstand Push-Ups
Partners may break up the reps however desired. Strict or Kipping Handstand Push-Ups are okay, as is scaling range of motion to up to 1 AbMat. Modify the volume or to Wall Walks or Heavy Dumbbell Push Presses (1:1) as needed.
Post rounds, reps, Rx, and partner to comments.
Week 3 of 6
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Fight Gone Bad fundraising is officially underway! This week we provided an email template you can use to get started. Stay tuned next week for some additional tips.
2. Thursday was CFSBK’s 12th anniversary! WOW. In case you missed it, here’s a special video message from Coach David to our members and staff on this occasion.
3. Put yourself in the expert hands of a certified Wim Hof Method Instructor to learn the 3 pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing Technique, Cold Exposure, and Commitment. This time around we’re offering two different seminars, a full Fundamentals Workshop on October 19th and a 2-hour session on October 26th for those who have already taken the Fundamentals seminar. Head over to Wednesday’s post for more info!
4. Registration for our new cycles of Starting Strength program opened on Tuesday. There are still some spots left in a couple of cycles. Go HERE to get stronger!
5. Sunday’s 11am Active Recovery class is cancelled.
6. Thanks to everyone who came out to the Mario Kart tournament last night!