Rest 3 minutes between rounds. Aim for consistent efforts, within a few seconds on each round.
Post times and Rx to comments.
Week 5 of 6
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. We’re now 2 weeks away from the 2019 Iron Maidens Raw Open, our annual women-only powerlifting meet. This year, our goal is to raise $30,000 to continue supporting students at Bronx-based Grace Outreach. As of Friday night, we’re at $8,101 raised. Can you help us break $9,000 by Monday? Donate to your favorite lifter(s) here!
2. We’d love your help with Iron Maidens 2019! There are a variety of ways to get involved. Fill out this volunteer form to learn more and share your availability.
3. We’re also less than 2 weeks from the deadline to register for Fight Gone Bad 2019, one of our biggest and best community events of the year. It’s a day full of fun, fitness, costumes, and raising money for a great cause. Space is limited, so what are you waiting for? Register today!
4. Last weekend, 3 badass women from our Next Level Weightlifting Club competed at the Brooklyn Barbell Open. Check out Thursday’s post to find out the truly impressive results!
5. Hey, do you subscribe to our newsletter? Please do to get monthly updates on general gym happenings, blog highlights, and programming info! Sign up HERE or via the link on the sidebar to the right.
Let Yourself Feel How Bad This Is NY Mag
The Definitive Guide to Overcoming Squat Sticking Points BarBend