3 x 12
Sets across. Lighter than last week. Use a “faster up-slower down” tempo. These should be challenging but feel like you could do another 2-3 reps per set. Touch-and-go reps are okay. Use a double overhand grip, hook if needed.
Post loads to comments.
Exposure 5 of 6
Every 5 Minutes for 5 Rounds:
250m Row Sprint
Aim for hard but repeatable efforts, scoring within +/- 1 second from fastest to slowest.
Post work to comments.
Here’s the 4th and final (for now!) of Michael Dalton‘s videos from the East Coast Gambit. This one features another big Clean
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Scroll back through this week’s blog posts to see the rest of these killer vids!
2. Our belief is that CrossFit should be accessible to everybody, including those who have physical disabilities. Last week we rolled out our Adaptive Athlete program, which focuses on introducing individuals with permanent physical impairments to the foundation of functional movement. Send this info to anyone who might benefit from this class!
3. There are just a few spots left in the 2019 Iron Maidens Raw Open, our annual all-women powerlifting competition. Go HERE for more info and to sign up!
4. Do you subscribe to our newsletter? Please do to get monthly updates on general gym happenings, blog highlights, and programming info! Sign up HERE or via the link on the sidebar to the right. And hey, while you’re at it, be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram!
5. Going somewhere fun over the summer? Maybe dropping into a CrossFit affiliate in an exotic (or not-so-exotic) locale? Send visual evidence of yourself wearing CFSBK gear at said locale to Josh [at] CrossFitSouthBrooklyn.com, and we’ll put it on the blog!
Don’t Worry… They’ll Suffer Too: Competitiveness in Weightlifting Catalyst Athletics
Advice for Young Girls in Sports The Players’ Journal (video)