Fitness: Heavy 5
Work up to a heavy set of 5. This should be about 5-15lbs heavier than last week.
Performance: 5/3/1 (1 week)
(75% of last week’s working weight)
Performance: 40%x5, 50%x5, 60%x5
Post loads to comments.
DL e6/6, Press Deload
Then, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
then, Run 400m
Post time and Rx to comments.
CFSBK LGBT WOD Details
- Sunday, June 9th, 3-4pm
- Followed by post-WOD socializing at Die Koelner Bierhalle
- To RSVP, please go to the Facebook event page. If you don’t have Facebook, you can also RSVP by posting a comment to this page!
- This is also the weekend of Brooklyn Pride, so be sure to check out the other festivities, including the Brooklyn Pride LGBT 5K Run
6 Squat Cleans 135/95
Who should come to the LGBT WOD?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer crossfitters. You do not have to be a member of CFSBK — all are welcome!
- Allies – people who may not be LGBTQ, but want to have fun with friends (and working out at 3pm means you can stay out later on Saturday night!)
- People with an appreciation (or high tolerance) for Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Madonna, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and 80s-90s pop jams
Why Do We Drive On The Right?