This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Fight Gone Bad season is here! That means your teams should have done some housekeeping this week, and you should be getting started with fundraising. We've already raised close to $2000 for Brooklyn Community Foundation. Let's keep it going!
2. Registration for our Starting Strength Program opened Tuesday. There are still some spots left!
3. Speaking of Starting Strength Program, we've been interviewing some recent members in a new feature called Humans of Starting Strength. It's the best way possible to get a sense of what the program is about and why you might consider doing it. Listen to Wendy S. and Manny B., and look out for a few more profiles over the next week and a half.
4. Starting in October, Jesse Leach will be teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu at our facilities. Jesse is offering CFSBK members their first one month pass for $50. Go to Wednesday's post for more info.
5. A few spots are still open in Coach Whit's upcoming Road to Gymnastics clinics. Sign up here!
Generation Cryo: Fighting Death in the Frozen Unknown Gizmodo
Mattie Rogers Workout Session hookgrip