Dave and Aileen F. recently welcomed Noah William Fung into the world. The happy parents report that Noah weighed in at 5 lbs, 14oz, and his PR is 3 diapers in 1 minute thus far. Aileen trained at CFSBK throughout her pregnancy, and we couldn't be happier for the whole family!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. The 3rd annual CFSBK Art Show is just two weeks away! Kate R. will be finalizing the flyer this weekend and wants to get your name on it! Email her at katharinereece [at] gmail.com to join the roster of artists. We can't wait to see your work!
2. Super Karl is the October Athlete of the Month. Congrats, Karl!
3. There's still space in the upcoming Pelvic Floor Health Workshop. Register now!
4. Rob U. and Dan C. kicked some ass at the Starting Strength Fall Classic last weekend. Great work, gentlemen!
5. Coach Nick reported on his experience at this year's Head of the Charles Regatta.
6. Want to spice up your training with some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or MMA? Good news! Both are now available at CFSBK. See yesterday's post for more details!
7. Squad WOD, originally scheduled for this weekend, has been postponed. It will be rescheduled for early 2017.
Yesterday's Whiteboard: Snatch Metcon
Kipping Ring Dip CrossFit
A Philosophical Explanation for Why the Cubs Win Is So Beautiful NY Mag
What Is Sports If Not Pain? Deadspin