Back Levers on the Rings
Post Loads to comments
We will be meeting at HARMONY PARK in Prospect Park tomorrow at 2:30pm for our Memorial Day "Murph". Harmony Park is Located near the Bandshell at Prospect Park West between 9th and 11th Streets. Pull-up bars are scarce at the park so if you've got rings please bring them!
MEMORIAL DAY UPDATE:
By Public Transportation: (MTA map)
• F Train to 15th St./Prospect Park station.
• 2 or 3 Train to Grand Army Plaza station.
• B-68, B-69 or B-75 Buses to Prospect Park West & 9th St.
• On weekends from noon - 6 p.m. you can take the Heart of Brooklyn Trolley to the Bandshell stop.
• From Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges: Take Flatbush Ave. to Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park West exit to 9th St.
• From BQE: Take BQE to 38th St. exit. Make left on 4th Ave., then right on 9th St. to Prospect Park West.
There will be NO 6pm/7pm Classes at the Lyceum. Group and Beginner classes will be combined for this event. We plan on going to John C's house afterwards for some food and drinks. ALL are welcome and encouraged to attend! Please don't hesistate to call me if you've got any questions or concerns. 973-610-3628
Run 1 Mile
Run 1 Mile
As with every WOD, this is scalable if you cannot complete the workout as Rx'd.