CFSBK Virtual Kids Programs is the virtual version of CFSBK Kids, Pre – Teens and Teens! Our Director of Kids Programs, Coach Lynsey, leads 2 classes a week for 2 different age groups: Kids (5 – 7) and Pre – Teens/Teens (8+). These virtual classes create a stimulating environment for fitness through age appropriate exercises, virtual games and fun! Classes typically include warm – ups, strength building exercises, conditioning, and plenty of opportunities for virtual social interaction. We occasionally use Dumbbells or Kettlebells in our workouts (especially for the pre – teens/teens class), so if you have access to those – great! If you don’t, don’t worry, but you may lose various household items to your kids during this hour!
CFSBK Pre – Teens/Teens (Age 8+)
CFSBK Kids (Age: 5 – 7)
Virtual Kids/Teens Class Drop-In – $15
Kids Virtual Group Class–10 Class Card – $150
LOGGING IN AND RESERVING A CLASS
Parents/Carers will need to create an account for their child in Zen Planner which you can then use to purchase memberships and pre – register for class. When doing so, be sure to purchase a KIDS membership – scroll down!
You will also need to sign up and download the Zoom app to whatever device you’re using. Coach Lynsey emails a specific Zoom Link and Password at the start of each week, so if your child is new to our program please contact her for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org
- To log in to your Zen Planner (ZP) account we strongly encourage you to download the member app; however, you can also go here to sign in.
- Once you log in, the page will default on your Profile page. Any active memberships will be displayed here.
- To register for a class you will go to Calendar and click into the class you want to reserve. If you have a membership that can be applied towards this class the blue “reserve” button will appear on the right side of the page. Clicking this button will add you into the class with your membership.
- If you do not have a membership that is eligible for this class, the membership and drop-in options will display. You can select the option you would like and complete the process.
- If you want to see the classes you are registered for you can view this on the calendar or on your profile page. Classes you are reserved for will display with a star on the class. Or if you go to your profile page, under reservations to see them all displayed in list view.
- Members will be allowed to Register for classes up to 7 days in advance. Members also have the option to Cancel the class via ZP without penalty if done before class start.