The blog is a bit behind on stuff what with new programs launching and the LFPB Challenge gearing up, but here’s something really cool. It’s CFSBK member and photographer Robert C. giving a TEDx talk called “Is a Robot Standing Between You and Your Next Job?” It’s a very cool and informative video. Congrats, Robert!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Coach KHarpz is in Miami this weekend for Wodapalooza! Here’s a transmission from the Sunshine State:
“Looking forward to throwing down as an Intermediate Individual at this year’s Wodapalooza! Couldn’t be more thankful for all of you and the supportive crew that is coming down to watch! A couple of people have asked, so if you want to spectate from afar, here are the ways you can locate me on the livestream, especially if you want to see what I look like cleaning a sandbag in a swim cap and goggles on Saturday, : 1) Download the WZA phone app. My schedule will be posted under Intermediate individual directed to this link below. There will be a livestream option on the site as well as through the app. 2) You can also access the schedule and livestream from the website. 3) If I know more info I’ll post details about heat times to the blog! STAY WARM FOLKS!”
Kick some ass, Katie! You can follow Katie’s ass kicking on the WZA leaderboard.
2. Save the date: The CFSBK Community Potluck goes down on Saturday, February 3rd! We’re excited to get everyone in house to break bacon and socialize together outside of classes. This event will simultaneously kick off the new year, support the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge, and bring folks from all times and corners of the gym together. See the event page for details.
4. We also heard from Constance T. this week! See you soon, Constance!
5. We just passed 6,000 followers on Instagram. Thanks for helping us reach this milestone! We still need your help reaching 5,000 followers on Facebook, so smash that “like” button to help your favorite gym out!
6. Our next Brazilian jiu-jitsu cycle with Callie Brennan starts this weekend. There are a limited number of spots in each class, so get on it! Details are in yesterday’s post