We all got a little soaked at Murph Day, but we had fun! The first set of photos from the day is now up on Flickr
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. CFSBKers donated over $3,000 (including $5 from each t-shirt we sold) to K9s for Warriors this year. Thanks to everyone who donated to provide service dogs for veterans! You can still contribute to this terrific organization here.
2. Rachel H. is planning to go to the Power Monkey Fitness Camp in October and would like to assemble a group of CFSBKers to go with her. Groups of 5 or more people get a sweet discount, and she needs just 2 more people! The camp takes place October 1st through 7th in Crossville, TN. Contact Rachel at rthsiung [at] gmail.com if you’re interested!
4. Coach Nick and Coach MeLo completed their CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Course last weekend. Congrats, you two! We’re lucky to have some of the best coaches in the business.
5. On Wednesday, we told you about a new business called Fabric that Steven S. just launched. Check it out!
6. Behind the Desk returned this week, and we learned more about Karina S. You can look forward to more interviews with your favorite front deskers in the coming weeks!
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Clean and Jerk | Single-Arm DB Thrusters, Box Jumps
Boost Your Workouts with Caffeine, Even if You Drink Coffee Daily NY Times
When Spellers Became Athletes The Outline