This Week at CFSBK in Review
What time is it? REVIEW TIME!
1. We’ll be running on our normal schedule this Easter weekend. Nothing is cancelled!
2. Interested in food entrepreneurism, sustainability and investing? Coach Margie is working on a conference called Food + Enterprise, and they’re looking for some workshare volunteers. The Food + Enterprise Summit is happening April 8&9 at the old Pfizer building in Bushwick, now devoted to cultivating some of the best artisanal food makers in NYC. If you’d like to attend, and are willing to help out, check out this link to the workshare track for a drastically reduced ticket price.
3. Our top marathoner Nishi U. filled us in on how CrossFit and her marathon training complement each other. Read all about it!
4. In this week’s “Better Know a Member,” we learned all about soon-to-be attorney, Yoda fan, and beloved CFSBKer Meredith R. She has some excellent advice for Crossfitters. Lift you must!
6. Big things are happening in the CFSBK Open Intramural Team Competition! What are those things? All we can tell you is that they’re big and they’re happening and you can click here to find out about them.
Yesterday’s Whiteboard: Run/Power Clean
How “Anxious Reappraisal” Can Turn Anxiety into Success The Atlantic
The Strange Tale of Echo, The Parrot Who Saw Too Much Digg