Lady Fox on her way to 1st in her weight class at Iron Maidens. The first set of photos from the day is now up on our Flickr account!
This Week at CFSBK in Review
1. Saturday's Iron Maidens Raw Open was, of course, a huge success! Competitors raised just under $35,000 to fund the Stay Strong Scholarship. You can see the top lifter in each weight class here and the full competition results here. Congrats to all who competed and thanks to all who donated and came out to cheer!
3. On Wednesday, Coach Fox checked in with Allie B. to find out how the Look, Feel, Perform Better Challenge is going for her. We're so proud of all our LFPBers!
4. Open Workout 17.1 was announced last night, and it's programmed for Saturday, so today is your first chance to do it! See yesterday's post for all info concerning the Open and the Intramural League Competition. The Open is here... Let's do this!
5. You're invited to Coach JB's birthday party! The fun goes down this Friday at 9pm at Lavendar Lake (383 Carroll Street).
6. On a bittersweet note, longtime members Matt and Alex Katz are moving to Portland. Any and all CFSBKers are invited to their going-away party this Saturday, February 25th at 5pm at High Dive (243 5th Ave.), just a few minutes from the gym!
7. SCHEDULE CHANGE: Strong Fit, usually scheduled for 8am on Saturdays, will happen at 8am on Sundays throughout the Open.