Fitness: Heavy 5
Work up to a heavy set of 5. This should be about 5-15lbs heavier than last week.
Performance: 5/3/1 (1 week)
(75% of last week's working weight)
Performance: 40%x5, 50%x5, 60%x5
Post loads to comments.
DL e6/6, Press Deload
Then, 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
then, Run 400m
Post time and Rx to comments.
CFSBK LGBT WOD Details
- Sunday, June 9th, 3-4pm
- Followed by post-WOD socializing at Die Koelner Bierhalle
- To RSVP, please go to the Facebook event page. If you don't have Facebook, you can also RSVP by posting a comment to this page!
- This is also the weekend of Brooklyn Pride, so be sure to check out the other festivities, including the Brooklyn Pride LGBT 5K Run
Who should come to the LGBT WOD?
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer crossfitters. You do not have to be a member of CFSBK -- all are welcome!
- Allies - people who may not be LGBTQ, but want to have fun with friends (and working out at 3pm means you can stay out later on Saturday night!)
- People with an appreciation (or high tolerance) for Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Madonna, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and 80s-90s pop jams
Why Do We Drive On The Right?